quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2008

GoodBye Adam!


Well, this one goes in english. I met some good friends in Ireland since I came to work in Starwood in May. One of those is Adam, who's leaving to spend some days at his homeland, Györ (Hungary) and then will move to Saint Andrews, Scotland, to study cinema and movies.

Although he warned us in due time that he was leaving, I felt pretty sad about it. Of course, I do feel happy as well because he's leaving. It's a lifetime's opportunity to learn something he really likes - I saw some films from Adam, he has some amazing ideas and he's quite good already directing it.

Last Saturday there was a huge "Adam goes Away" party. I tried to give a good speech, but I couldn't speak at all, not only because of what I drank (well, mostly because of it). Still, everybody knew what the intention was. Yesterday we met once again. Surprisingly, Adam offered me a book from Péter Esterházy, a Hungarian writer. We ended in Crane Lane, where we said goodbye.

Adam, I was honoured to meet you. See you one of these days in Scotland, man! Behave!

Sem comentários: